Friday, March 23, 2012

Some Days Life

I feel so disconnected from this space lately. I haven't checked in with all my blog peeps in so long. I miss you all! Some days life has a way of sucking all your time and getting all up in your face.

I know I've mentioned to you before that I'm struggling to get my photography business off the ground. Oh my word! There are just not enough hours in the day for me right now. I'm burning the candle at both ends and searching for more wax. Not.even.kidding.

I would that I could stop by to visit each and every one of you. Give you a big hug. Chat for a few minutes. Pray together. So we could get all caught up. Instead......here's a big hug from me to you ((((((HUG)))))) and a prayer.

Until such time as He allows, I am trusting that His plan for me and my family is perfect.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Numbers 6:24-26 (NKJV) 24 “The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; 26 The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.”’

7 comments:

April said...

I completely understand, Susan. You just take care of your business for the time being...we'll be here when you return. No worries! :)

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Yes, life can sometimes get in the way of blogging, but we'll be right here when life slows down a bit for you. I know I cannot concentrate and do a good job with my blog when a lot of other important things are clamoring for my time. Blessings to you!

Mary said...

Seems like a lot of people are busy! Some days there just aren't enough hours in a day, huh?

Tami said...

I haven't been blogging recently too. Take the time you need and your friends will look forward to the time when you return to the blogger world. xoxo

KrippledWarrior said...

be well. be blessed and be a blessing to others.

Mindy said...

Good luck with the biz. The blog world can wait- real life is happening and you have to go be in it!

H-Mama said...

you are missed here, for sure. and if you find more wax, i'd love to know where. ;)

(((((hugehugs)))))