1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
There were 35 people in my graduating class. You could say we kind of knew each other. lol
2. What was the last thing you photographed? Though she is technically not a "thing" I photographed a precious four year old girl Saturday. Can't wait to get her pics edited.
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle? I love a good pickle. Especially, the refrigerator pickles I make every year. They are scrumptious alone, as a side, or on a sandwich.
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to? Harley riders. And I am one!
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend? I have owned several horses over my lifetime. I'm over that. They are too much work. I traded in my four-legged beast for a steel-wheeled machine. I'll be out on it this weekend, so there won't be much TV on my schedule.
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie? I'd have to say "27 Dresses."
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person? New York City. I absolutely want to go. The hubs? Not so much.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am absolutely retiring at the end of this month. I'm counting down the days on my calendar. Marking them off with a big black 'X'. I cannot wait!!!
Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Be sure to visit our lovely host Joyce and the other HodgePodgers.
Peace and Joy,